Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Sewing Bag, On the Go.

On the go sewing bag 
oh my I love this fabric and I love this bag, a gal can never have too many bags, I wish I could find a crochet or wool fabrics, that would be just perfect!!

I like to go out and about with my sewing or crochet, this bag is just perfect for an outing to meet friends for lunch and an hour or two's craftiness!
its big enough to fit some hand sewing, my hexie cushion cover for one thing, or a couple of balls and a hook for some crochet granny squares.



my squares are fussy cut a little, just to get some of them with a full sewing machine on but not all, some quilting, 1/4 inch on either side of my seams makes a great stitch detail.
and a hand made little tag just finishes it off nicely!

lined with some bright pink to pick out the pink from the outer fabric plus I like to line things with lighter colours, much easier to find things lol
     



 

No comments:

Post a Comment