Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2022

Time To Create

Time to create
Myself and a group of crafty friends go on a sewing retreat every year, of course that hasn't been possible the past couple of years, but finally last week we managed it, well most of us, an injury resulting from a fall, kept one member in hospital, but she did manage a couple of visits later in the week.
it is a time to relax, spend time with friends, enjoy being creative without interruptions.
a great time, sewing during the day, crochet in the evening in front of the telly, bliss!!

I didn't think I got much done but I suppose I did really, a quilt topper, four bags( one already gone to its new home) finished my felted notebook cover and evenings working on my harbour blanket.


and as a group, that's quite some creativity going on there, notice 3 harbour blankets being worked on lol


so planning begins for the next one, bring it on.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment